Point of Sale Features
TCS POS takes your entire point of sale process to another level giving your customers a seamless shopping experience instore & online.
Schedule for a Demo Now!
Schedule for a Demo Now!
6.5M+ Transactions Annually Processed
Over 450 Stores World Wide
POS Transaction types
- Cash Sales
- Sales On Account
- Sales Orders
- Layby / Layaway
- Returns by Cash, Credit Card or Credit Note
- Item Exchange
- Payments on Account
- Pending Sales
- Supports NetSuite item pricing
- Supports SuitePromotions and Advanced Promotions
- Display item images
- Units of Measure
- Serialised items
- Item line discounts
- Add Modify customer details. For example address, email and phone
- View Customer Sales History - date driven
- Cash Out capability
- Split Payments, including Gift Vouchers
- Special pricing
Efficient, Quick & Easy
- Fast selling products – easy selection
- Click and Collect
- Add customer and line items notes
- Uses NetSuite Advanced PDF Layout for receipt docket printing
- Runs on Oracle NetSuite platform
- Message Media and NetScore Technologies Loyalty Rewards
- Links to most major EFTPOS machines, including PC-EFTPOS
- Sales report date driven. Also by customer and by product.
- Gift voucher reporting
- Find Customers by name, phone, ID, email address or any field you wish to define
- You can find Items by typing the name, barcode code, price or any field you wish to define
- View stock on hand real-time for the store and other stock locations
- Add customised reports
Merchant Processor Integrations
TCS POS for NetSuite also links to
Our Customers Us
Check out our latest TrustPilot Reviews
Simple and easy to use POS
Simple and easy to use POS. We've been using TCS for 3 years now - It's very effective, well priced and integrates with Tyro for simplicity. Support is also very helpful and are quick to respond and fix any issues.
BBG company recommend TCS POS
BBG company has held until 9 stores in New Caledonia, specialized in footwear & surfwear industry, all equipped with TCS POS web service that we use for more than 2 years now. TCS teams have been very helpful, fast and efficient from the understanding of our needs until the launch of the service, to adapt TCS to our specificities. Implementation has then been smooth for everyone. This web service is very easy to handle and the TCS teams are always very reactive when we have an issue or an update to make. Teams in store are 100% convinced by the service and we deeply recommend the product
TCS-POS Success at 26 Locations…Detour Stores & Detour Tech
TCS-POS Success at 26 Locations Trinidad and Tobago We have been working with TCS-POS and the support/guidance throughout is all with Bmonline has been unquestionable. Presently we are working continuously with many other projects, such as integration with our vendors as well as customer loyalty etc, This is a great product and the support has made our journey much better, Thank you Bmonline and their team of highly trained professionals.
We have been using TCS POS for Netsuite…
We have been using TCS POS for Netsuite for a few years now and its excellent. It runs within Netsuite and all the POS transactions are immediately available in Netsuite. Before we used a stand alone POS system with an integration and it created lots of problems. TCS POS runs smoothly even during bulk sales where we can process more than 1,000 sales invoices a day. If your running Netsuite and need a POS - then its a no-brainer to be using TCS POS for Netsuite. Mont Adventure Equip.
Mont Adventure Equipment
Great value for a POS that is fully…
Great value for a POS that is fully integrated with Net Suite. Real-time reporting, able to be customized, easy implementation/configuration, and knowledgeable technical staff. I’m very happy I found this product!
Emily Adkins Dykes
The Royal Standard